Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE/TNA Chatter

5 posters

Go down

WWE/TNA Chatter Empty WWE/TNA Chatter

Post  themasterofpuppets Wed May 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Anyone wanna talk about the pro's?
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

WWE/TNA Chatter Empty Re: WWE/TNA Chatter

Post  Guest Thu May 27, 2010 10:03 pm

ok is kofi kingston really jamaican

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 pm

No, hes from South America, but he honors the Jamicans by using there stuff in his theme song and video. He got busted at Bragging rights when he spoke in an non-Jamican acesent. I personally was shocked, and so was Triple H
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Fri May 28, 2010 6:43 am

allow me to disagree. Kofi is from Ghana. I saw an article when his family was shocked by him hidding his roots and then was some story wich honestly i didn't saw when he explained why he said he was jamaican. but he is from ghana, not south america. At least that was what i read. Sorry if i am mistaken.
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Fri May 28, 2010 7:42 am

oh yea...I always get south America and Africa mixd up...I don't know why. 4REAL you are 4 real
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkhawk Fri May 28, 2010 8:05 am

Hope nobody confuses saying that Venezuela is in Africa.... Razz
Sparkhawk
Sparkhawk
Admin

https://wiitwg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  themasterofpuppets Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm

haha I'd hope not Sparky. Nothing against Ghana, but it'd be great to see a Jamaican wrestler
themasterofpuppets
themasterofpuppets

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

i am a full Jamaican but live in the united states and i love what i come from but i hate people that use other people culture for business Kofi is a Africa
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2008/72/raw_329380.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 am

I have one question well one day Rob Van Dam comes here to Portugal on one show "Curto Circuito" and said he will not fight more becuase his family and very things and now I see him in TNA why ? And why WWE wrestlers goes to TNA and TNA not goes to WWE ? It's because the Hall Of Hammers and the best wrestlers are not in WWE, I don't like WWE now, I like because the Kane but The Undertaker is still in the WWE ? I like WWE because them, I don't like wwe more because the John Cena and the Miz and that wrestlers, now ECW have good wrestlers and very things news and Smackdown and Raw it's down you know what I'm trying to say ? In the time of Machos Latinos lol! It's everyting different ! And TNA have one wrestler I don't know the type of him he is strange it's the Abyss, he in WWE have better fans and better RP's it's I think

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 pm

WWE is for PG13 that mean wwe is for kid and TNA is just for all age

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am

Well so put Kane, Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels and one or other on the TNA look when Kurt Angle goes for the TNA, Angle have very fans in WWE and that fans see now TNA, so look to this wrestlers and see the fans of them and look at TNA whitout 7 or 8 superstars and see that names. So if one of the supertars I wrote goes to TNA I will se like very people, for me TNA can talk whit them because TNA will earn very money and look to RVD ! and you will said me if what I said it's true or false.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 am

As for why WWE wrestlers go to TNA? It's because of WWE Management. It's been pretty much proven most of the divas have to earn their living on their back (screwing the boss)... Plus, they're writers have fallen into a rut with the story aspect of wrestling entertainment, it's all the same shit, different day, and MAYBE different people. Plus, most of the wrestlers and people there have no shame anymore... Just look at Eddie's wife...

Me? I like TNA because though the win may be scripted like the rest of wrestling entertainment, most of the matches still look real. WWE looks all fake now, seriously....

I miss the technical wrestling of my youth, when the rivalries would be set up but matches were still real..... WHERE'S MY OLD SCHOOL WRESTLING DAMMIT!?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 am

well for those (like me) who were allways complaining about the angles in wwe allways being repetitive here is a new one. Undertaker found in a vegetate way. That's is new no doubt about that. But i think it's too much and is joking with something serious...

Last edited by 4Real on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am

well WWE is getting major publisity for this. Undertaker searches are hot on google. ect Probably tons of taker merchandise flying off the shelves.
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craigy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 am

whats every one think of the bryan danielson fired?
Craigy
Craigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 am

who is bryan ? wwe or tna ?

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 am

NXT rookie to be prosice. also WWE. Hes the guy who hates Michael cole
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 am

I put this comment on one youtube video, well I think for the WWE for the people old school you know the old timers... WWF... they could put the best matches, not one fall, you know hell in a cell, first blood or the new match of matt hardy and MVP, the food and the basketball it's one way to earn fans, and extreme matches in ECW, everybody here knows the ECW, the extreme matches, every thing can happend there, you know injuries in tables, but like we know this is all fake ! so let's be realist, they can do it and why they don't want do it ? Last episode of wwe I see it's one battle royal and the winner will fight against the champion, and I asked me why him ? Look who wins, rey misterio whit one stupid jump and doing kane downs and the weight of kane and rey misterio it's like the pig and the mouse and the rey misterio wins, look this is stupid it's like the water and the the computers you asked now what ? and it's what I asked when I see this guy wins to Kane, the monster, fake ! So why not ? more adrenaline in the wrestling, why not ? I think the Mr. Mcmahon or he have to stay more time whit his family or he's crazy ! He did very good matches in WWE, now I see the Booby Lashley in TNA and he passed for the UFC, I don't know, I wanna think we gonna have best thing in 2011 than 2010 !

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 am

wow I don't know who is that guy srry bro

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 pm

so did everyone here about Lance Cade
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down