Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answering the Brotherhood

Go down

Answering the Brotherhood Empty Answering the Brotherhood

Post  DaWolf Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 am

The howl of a wolf echoes as arena lights dim and lightning flickers. Thunder bursts through the speakers and the lights gradually come back on.
-
Jerry: "After the birth of the Brotherhood, we were bound to hear a response from the group that made their presence necessary... it's The Wolf-Pack!"
-
Nobody comes out, but the titantron shows DaWolf sitting in a dark corner, face down.
-
Rick: "You said it yourself, The Wolf-Pack MADE The Brotherhood, otherwise that bunch of misfits will have nothing in common!"
Jerry: "Forces of good must unite against forces of chaos and evil!"
Rick: "Yeah, whatever.. you want me to tuck you in bed?!"
-
Most of the fans boo, but some do actually cheer.
-
DaWolf slowly lifts up his head and talks square into the camera.

-

DaWolf: "Well, whaddaya know? We got our own lil' Brotherhood of good-for-nothin's runnin' around WII promising to... what was it... protect the safe inhabitants of La-La Land from the bad, mean, monsters!"
-
Rick bursts out in laughter.
-
Rick: "I love this guy!"
Jerry: "Yeah maybe you should join him!"
Rick: "Are you kidding? I'd love to!"
-

DaWolf: "Get a life kids, this ain't no fantasy! Just go and be happy with your win last week and leave it at that. By now you should realize that win or loss doesn't mean everything to me. I'd gladly face all of you at once, as long as I can give you the fight of your lives.. And this is exactly what you're gonna get.. Jumpstyle, I'll see ya next week in this ring!"
-
DaWolf: "Oh and Titan of Terror, you got a point there, previously we had no time for you, but thanks to you, now we do!

-
Rick: "Titan of Terror should've thought about it more before joining the Brotherhood."
Jerry: "Titan of Terror is one of the most important additions to the Brotherhood!"
Rick: "Unfortunately for him!"
-

DaWolf: "Who else.. Ragnarok? I'd let Space Trucker do the talking here, but I'm pretty sure you won't like it anyway!"
-
DaWolf: "And then there is Mal Kav... or should I say there ARE Mal Kav..."

-
Rick: "HAAAHAAHAHAAHAHA!!!"
Jerry: "Oh, shut up!"
-

DaWolf: "You, bub, are the life of the party. Too bad I'm gonna have to make ya swallow a few teeth at some point, but you're good amusement!"
-
DaWolf: "Brotherhood or not, The Wolf-Pack is here to stay. It's not a frail and temporary connection between a bunch o' people who just couldn't take care of their own problems so they had to ask for help! Right, 4Real? Or is it Jiraya now? What-frickin'-ever!"
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down