Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting With Exciting News

4 posters

Go down

Starting With Exciting News Empty Starting With Exciting News

Post  Jiraiya Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 pm

No Boy No Cry from Stance Punks is heard all over the arena. The song has never been heard before. The fans are curious to see who is coming, probably a new superstar.
-
Jerry: Seems we have a new adition Rick. Let's see who it is.
-
From backstage a familiar face comes in. It's 4Real, the former Universal Champion. But it seems very different. His clothes are very different from what he used and his face seems changed too. He walks down the aisle, with a very serious look on his face. He rolls under the bottom rope getting in the ring. The fans start discussing what is happening between them.
-
Jiraya: Let's start from the very beginning. The old and ingenuous 4Real is long gone. From now on my name is Jiraya and i'm here to take revenge from what has been done to me on the ppv last season.
-
Rick: Seems we don't have a new superstar, or better saying we don't have a rookie but instead, a re-invention of one of the WII originals who's here since the beggining.
Jerry: I'm liking this "new" superstar. At least he is not afraid of showing how old he is. Look at the amount of the white hair he has. But does he really think his new persona will make him win?
-
Jiraya: I knew DaWolf planed something like this from the beggining, but i trully didn't expect being backstabbed by Sparkhawk like that. A guy i took in my wing, who i teached some things to improve and surpass a bad time he was in. But enought talking about that. Both of them will be receiving what they deserve when the right time arrives. But i'm no fool and i've been here long enough to know that i don't have a chance against the Pack...at least alone. That's why i took the liberty of inviting some friends to join me in this quest to maintain order in the locker room and in the corridors back there.
-
The crowd starts reacting in excitment about what they are hearing.
-
Jiraya: Allow me to introduce to you in first hand....the birth of a familly called....Brotherhood!!! And with that the Wolf Pack won't have a chance to rule this federation like they want. So let's give an applause to the remaining members of Brotherhood!!!
-
Jiraya and the fans stand waiting for the remaining members to enter the ring.

Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Starting With Exciting News Empty Re: Starting With Exciting News

Post  Mal Kav Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 am

Feuer Frei by Rammstein starts to play, a clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler’s greatest victories and most powerful moves

Jerry: "Mal Kav? He is part of this Brotherhood?"

Rick: "It seems that way yes"

Mal Kav makes his way to the ring
wearing a black leather mask that covers his face, a black trenchcoat, black shirt and pants with a silver cross hanging around his neck and black gloves, he touches his fans' hands as he walks down the ramp
smoke hides the whole ring
Mal Kav gets into the ring and rips off the mask, he looks out over the crowd and grins, then raises a microphone

Mal Kav: "Heeeeeeeeere's Mal Kav"

Mal Kav bursts out in manic laughter and tosses his mask into the crowd

Mal Kav: "Yes we are part of the Brotherhood, we have been asked to join and since it seems that the Brotherhood will stand for all that is good and right and because we are not very fond of Lupis and their family, we have decided to team up with 4Real..."

Mal Kav: "Dude his is not 4Real"

Mal Kav blinks and looks at Jiraya

Mal Kav: "We are sure that is 4Real, look at that nose, it definitely is 4Real"

Mal Kav: "He is now called Jiraya, you idiot"

Jerry: "Wait, did Mal Kav just now call himself an Idiot?"

Rick: "You just got to love the irony of that"

Mal Kav: "Oh! Well then, we have decided to join up with Jiraya as we bring diversity to any group that we join"

Jerry: "And madness for sure"

Mal Kav walks over to Jiraya and shakes hands with him

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:36 am

The Highstreet Allstars - Rock That Beat is playing and a clip in the ecra shows some of best moves of the Jumpstyle and he appears with one microphone in Jumpstyle’s right hand

The crowd likes them entrance and start being crazy calling the Jumpstyle name

Jumpstyle: You really doesn’t seems with 4Real, you’re like a punk rock guy, you’re seems the … Who is that guy blonde, hm… Naruto, that stupid guy, that is a simples games for fun but I’m not here to talk about that, well, I think you didn’t said a correct phrase, “i don't have a chance against the Pack”, What? Are you seriously? I’m the man who gives a Fu***** present for Da Wolf ? If you remember, I won a tag team match against two guys of Da Wolf pack, their names are Da Wolf and
Stupidifier, I think that’s the name.

The crowd starts laughing

Jumpstyle: Never more say that, eye for eye, feet for feet and hand for hand they will disappearing, one thing and it’s the last thing I want to say, I don’t care who are my partners, I don’t care who are my opponents, but if is Da Wolf in there I will kick him ass, so I’m in but only because Da Wolf ! When that thing ends, I’m out, only because I’ve a partner and that’s a good reason for I leave.

The crowd doesn’t understand and start talking between them

Last edited by Jumpstyle on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 am

Mal Kav burst out laughing

Mal Kav: "Eye for eye, foot for foot, hand for hand, head for head, tooth for tooth, nail for nail"

Mal Kav turns to Jiraya

Mal Kav: "Daddy I like him, can we keep him?"

Mal Kav turns to face Jumpstyle

Mal Kav: "He has this type of...manage a toir which I really like"

Mal Kav: "Manage a toir? I'm sure there is no word like that"

Mal Kav: "Stop interrupting me! As I was saying, I like his attitude and like he said he is good"

Mal Kav turns to Jiraya again

Mal Kav: "Please please say that we can keep him"

Mal Kav starts to laugh again and shake his head, then go to sit in the corner with his back against the turnbuckles

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:01 am

The crowd sits awaiting what is to come next.

Titan of Terror walks out onto the stage and starts his way down the ramp.

Titan: Aaaawwww. Cheer up Mal Kav.
Who would have thought that I'd be looking forward to working with anyone as crazy as you.
Our tag match, well after that bout I respect you.
I can't wait to work with you more, and all of you for that matter.
Oh Yeah, Jumpstyle and Jiraya too.
Sorry it took me so long guys, I didn't expect the line for the bathroom to be so long.

Jerry: Well, we knew he planned on helping these guys out, looks like he didn't chicken out.

Titan climbs up into the ring, hops up to one of the turnbuckles and sits down.

Titan: Now, DaWolf I know you and your Wolf Pack never did anything to me, but I am sure that the only reason for that was not having enough time.
I am here to protect myself, but more importantly all of WII from your particular brand of chaos.
We may look like a ragtag band of misfits...

Titan looks around the ring.

Titan: ... OK, so we are a ragtag band of misfits.
Anway acting the way you do is sure to make enemies.
Looks like you made the wrong set of enemies.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragnarok Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm

"The Voice Commanding You" by Angra starts playing through the speakers as Ragnarok walks into the arena amid the cheers of the WII crowd.

He steps into the ring where the rest of the members of the Brotherhood are standing. He grabs a mic.

Ragnarok: OK so before anyone of you even think of saying anything about it let me just clarify things. Yes I lost my championship to Space Trucker in the PPV last month. I tried and tried and tried to make him tap but have you seen that guy ? The guy is so thick its almost impossible to even grab him in a hold of him let alone keep it long enough to make him submit.

In any case this does not mean that I'm gonna let go of him that easy. I will have my revenge...

And then he turns to Mal Kav

Ragnarok: ...which brings me to you Mal Kav. Tonight you and I have a tag match against The Stupifier and Space Trucker. Now I have seen you fight Mal Kav and even though you may have, what is quite possibly, the worst case of Multiple Personality Disorder I have EVER seen you are one of the best wrestlers in the WII roster. So I know that while I beat the crap out of Space Trucker you can hold your own pretty well. And even though we have never fought alongside each other I'm pretty sure atleast one of you is a team player and shouldn't have a problem with me. If that is true then I hope that person can talk to the rest of you and team up with me tonight to take down those two. What say Mal Kav ?

OOC: Jumpstyle when you enter don't introduce me. I want to do a separate entrance tonight seeing as we're not fighting as a team tonight. Smile
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post  Mal Kav Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 am

Mal Kav seems slightly confused as he listens to Ragnarok

Mal Kav: "Wait wait waitaminute, you are telling us that we have MPD? Multiple Personality Disorder? Now why didn't our doctor tell us that? Sure he had a hard time treating that horse before he saw us and of course the pregnant cat did seem to be a distraction with all that yeowling, but we are sure he would have told us that we have MPD"

Mal Kav gets up from where he was seated and looks over at Titan of Terror

Mal Kav: "The first thing we say is that we are glad to have a known friend down here in this ring with us"

Mal Kav turns to face Ragnarok

Mal Kav: "Then we say that no matter what who throws at us tonight, we will do our best not to let you down, we will fight as our queen, our country and our flag would expect of us"

Mal Kav takes hold of his shirt like he is holding onto a jacket's lapels

Mal Kav: "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in this here ring, we shall fight on the canvas and ground, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength on the top rope, we shall defend our corner, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight at ring side, we shall fight on the ramp, we shall fight in the halls and in the corridors, we shall fight in the parking lot; we shall never surrender"

Mal Kav: "Oh shut up, you got it all wrong"

Mal Kav: "Yeah it goes like this"

Mal Kav clears his throat

Mal Kav: "Sons of Wrestling, I am Mal Kav"

Mal Kav: "Mal Kav is 7 feet tall"

Mal Kav: "Yes, I've heard. Kills flies by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the Wolf Pack with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM Mal Kav. And I see a whole...uhm group of my fellow wrestlers here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

Mal Kav: "Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live"

Mal Kav: "Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our..."

Mal Kav: "Oh don't you even dare say it"

Mal Kav: "titles?"

Mal Kav: "Oh OK well that you can say"

Mal Kav: "TITLES!!!"

Mal Kav throws down his microphone looking extremely pumped up and ready to fight

Mal Kav
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:01 am

This was for the ECW show...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down