Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have to say i want this on my next appeareance

Go down

I have to say i want this on my next appeareance Empty I have to say i want this on my next appeareance

Post  SuperEagle Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm

No hands, wacka flaca plays as Supereagle walks down the ramp high five a kid, shook a mans hand, and signs a boy autograph. Supereagle blows a kiss into the air then runs down the ramp and chants... to get the crowed hyped as he is very excited and energentic and very pumped then calms dow and gets a serious face!!!!!.

Rick: It has been a while, this is the first time we have seen supereagle in the ring in a while? This must be serious.

Crowd cheers and get excited at his cool fashion!!!

In a clam, lain back, cool fashion he finnally says.

Its been a while, this ring i love this ring well i have to say with all this competition i have to step my game up right? Would you say, we have got a lot of new wrestlers and this will effect my mission for championship gold...... so instead of taking out everyone by my self like i orignally planed i will just let thinks work out.

Crowd boos, and some cheer in exctiment and anger!!!!

Jerry: It think i like this calm and cool supereagle instead of the old energentic wrestler thats always bragging....

Rick: What a cool person you know he acutally nice and his lain back condition is very cool.

Brushing back his hair, takes a deep breath, and says!!!!

This is a good fedration dont you think? And i dont know who my next challenge will be but i know one thing....... This season is not going to be a loosing season for me i intend to take on everyone and have a winning season so i can prove my worth to myself, this fed, and to all my fans.

No Hands, wacka flacka, plays as supereagle leaves the ring blowing kisses, sgining autographs, and giving away his hat, and taking pictures see you all next time goodbye.
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum