Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawk's introductory lecture

Go down

Hawk's introductory lecture Empty Hawk's introductory lecture

Post  Thunderhawk Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

The lights start flickering wildly in the arena, as a now-unknown music starts to play. The fans fix the Tron with attention, waiting to see what will happen, curious about who will come out.
When a white lightbeam strikes the Tron just as a lightning, a man slowly walks out in a white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans. He wears a black and silver mask, has a mic in hand and starts pacing to the ring with circular gazes as if he scanned the crowd.
-
Rick : Never seen this dude before !! Must be one of the newcomers ...
Jerry : Yup. At least, so it seems. You know who he is or not yet ? I know you got informers a bit everywhere.
Rick : Heh, you're right. I had small info about it ... from what i know, he has been champion two or three times, in one of the biggest federations around. And he got the guts to come out here, straight after he arrived : that's what i call being self-assured. Name's Thunderhawk
Jerry : Maybe a bit too much ... especially that i doubt he has anything interesting to tell us. And the name sounds atrocious, but that's his problem.
-
As he arrives to the ring, he gives the fans a last look before climbing and jumping over the third rope, landing in the ring and lifting the mic at the same time in which the music stops. He then starts speaking, in a low and rather smooth voice.
-
Thunderhawk : Good evening everyone. You don't know me yet, which is normal ... sort of. I'm one of the new guys that you'll see lurking around this ring for the next seasons. And it's up to you to figure out if that's a good or a bad idea.
-
He puts a hand in a pocket and keeps staring at the crowd, that remains silent. And starts thinking. "Damn ... looks like these guys aren't that enthusiast today. Can't blame them ... but still, a bit of welcome is never bad".
-
Hawk : I can help you out with that. It's late and i assume that you're tired ... so let me tell you what my situation is.
After a short pause, he goes on : As i said already, I'm new. Which means that i will have to dig myself a spot around here. Which is exactly what i'll do. Not by asking for a title right away, or by saying that i'll squash anyone back there like a roadkilled mouse ... that's bulls**t and we all know that.
-
The crowd cheers slightly ...
Hawk : Now, what i'll do is kindly asking for a couple, maybe more, matches. If possible, some matches that could ... i said could ... be challenging.
This for two things : making every single man backstage that i'm not the jester type : i hate making myself ridiculous. However, i kinda like to show what i really am made of. Second reason : to make you guys know me. Who I am, how i fight, and what man i am. And you'll see that, contrary to what you might actually think, i'm far from cocky.

-
Jerry : That sounds like a good plan to me. Finally someone not telling how strong, smart and handsome he is !!
Rick : Indeed. But before saying it, we actually have to see if he is worth being here, able to win matches, to please our well-judging fans, and in particular to become someone important here.
Jerry : Time will tell us.
-
Some fans start clapping, the majority keeps silent, though. As we could expect it.
Hawk : That's it. What i want is not something big ... no real ambitions. Only the one of having good fights, fun and intense. No matter the result. Victory is just an expensive optional. What matters is the fight itself ... the action, more than the result.
I just want everyone to witness who, and what, I am : a true professional, who knows what he does, and how to do it well. And someone who never falls back.
What will come after this ... who knows. Sky's the limit, right ?

-
He gives the audience some kind of military salute, and rolls under the lowest rope, walking towards the ramp with a more relieved, maybe happier, look.
-
Rick : That's it for mic time. Now we just have the main part to do.
Jerry : Yeah : watching his first fight and seeing if he can win it ... which would really be a head-start.
Rick : I think he can do it ... he's experienced, he already fulfilled important achievements ... he can write a new, important line in this fed's history, that's my prediction !
-
As Hawk arrives below the Tron, he lifts his right hand as if he had forgot something and turns back to the crowd.
Hawk : Now i remember what i forgot. I'm Thunderhawk. You'd better remember this name, and this game ... you'll see them often. And you'll like both !
-
A good fourth of the audience cheers. Hawk raises his arms, taunting, and walking backwards until he reaches the exit, and disappears backstage to let the next match take place.

_________

[OOT : For first season's show in which i'll appear. Took the liberty to add it already Wink, change it if you feel like it]
Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum