Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guardian 4ths heaven

Go down

guardian 4ths heaven Empty guardian 4ths heaven

Post  SuperEagle Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Guardian 4th: Welcome to another episode of guardian heaven and tonight i am here to tell you all, the WII that i am so greatful and suprised because i belive i have a streak and feel sorry for anyone that has to face me.

crowd: yells, chants, gets excited

Rick: You know i wonder what he is talking about this will be intresting and wow this is the third guardians heaven.

Jerry: You know this is intresting be quiet rick.

Guardian 4th: Well to tell you the truth rick and jerry and the WII fans i mean my streak for those of you who do not know what i am speaking of last season my streak was 0-1 then 1-1 then 2-1 and this season this is what is happening all i have to do is win my macth tonight and have a winning season like the last.

Rick: You know what i would like to know is why in the world is he telling us this.

Guardian 4ths: Well if you would shut up you would know, see i am having a winning season and to get championship you have to have a winning season so tonight i will try my best to keep up my winning season.

crowd Yells, and chants as the macth begins
SuperEagle
SuperEagle

Back to top Go down