Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Idea

Go down

New Idea Empty New Idea

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 am

Oh I have one idea why don't we buy the hardcore match for ECW matches ? I still have the idea of the divas, only for more fans.

Back to top Go down

New Idea Empty Re: New Idea

Post  The Bad Pie Guy Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 am

If only more divas played the game
The Bad Pie Guy
The Bad Pie Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 am

No, we create the divas, we create the rp's, we create everything matches created by us it's what I'm talking ! It is what the guys see more is divas, so it's not a official match it's for they see more our show, for who don't know what is this of federations it's how more is our position on the ranking of federation it's more our salary, that more the entrance will give you very numbers and each match you do will give you more points and that will up and up at you receive a lot of many, think why only one wrestlers is lvl 31 ? Because he did that, so whitout your help we can't go to the first ranking of federation if you see very federations are delected, so we going up more 1 or 2 on ranking, and if we start the federation whit very wrestlers seeing and very fans and very texts we will going to the first ranking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 am

Hey and the season starts about the day 20th of setember so you have two weeks for thinking about I wrote.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum