Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M&M arrives

Go down

M&M arrives Empty M&M arrives

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp, Michael Macharios enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark black jeans. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcom, from Washington DC, Michael Macharios"

People..people, Let me tell you a story. When i arrived here in W.I.I I met a few of the wrestlers who will be wasting your time in the coming weeks. They told me of how they have held gold and aim to hold some this time round. To be honest I wasn't listening to most of it, to be honest I would rather be talking to my grandmother. I just can't believe how full of themselves they are. They really believe they can win the Title? Well if you want to get to them....you have to go through me. But...if you're not intimidated by me just yet, please turn your attention to the TitanTron.

The Camera switches onto a video of Michael Macharios in previous wrestling 'feds, it shows him slamming opponents through tables, jumping off ladders, and making people bleed with his trademark move ' bulldog ', and finally it shows a montage of M&M holding up title belts and finally fades to black.

You see! Did you shift your lazy, insignificant bodies to look at that screen?! If you did you just stared greatness in the face, you saw the countless titles I held. You saw how painful my signature move is, and believe me....you'll see it alot very, very soon.

He drops the Mic, and looks around the arena smiling and perfroms his taunt, 'BOOM'. The camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum