Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Competition

3 posters

Go down

No Competition Empty No Competition

Post  Oshida Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm

*Oshida walks in the ring with a piece of paper in his hand.*

"T. gass you may have won the match and freed Bull Baller from his contract but you forgot to read the fine print in his contract. It has a 90 year no completion clause in it. You must feel so proud that you just caused your friend to lose his job. I feel Generous today so, he may wrestle for this fed if he chooses to but any money he makes will go into my pocket. He may or you may buy out the no completion clause for 20 million dollars. You may wrestle me for the end of the no competition to end but as you were willing to so giving of your contract last show i feel that the stakes will be the same but with a added bonus of bull ballers future in your hands. In short If i win i regain control of Bull ballers contract and gain yours and if i loose both of you are free of any involvement by me amongst your contracts."e

*Oshida drops the Mike and starts to exit the ring but stops and pucks up the mike again.*

"Oh i forgot there is going to be a special match type for us. I do hope you enjoy surprises."

(OOC: when ever we get the match type)

Oshida

Back to top Go down

No Competition Empty Re: No Competition

Post  bullball Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 am

*Bull Baller's music hits and he walks to the ring, after he enters the ring, he asks for a mic*
Rick: Well folks, last week the Bull and Gass were forced into a match by Oshida after the latter bought Baller's contract.
Jerry: I think he is still upset about what happened last week

Baller: cut my music! (crowd cheers) I would like to call out my friend, Tommy. I want to congratulate him personally for a great match last week. Tommy! I know you are back there pal. Come here and let's celebrate.

*Smoke fills the arena as a hundred strobe lights flash furiously in the middle of the ring and finally, Tommy enters the ring*
(Crowd roars filled the arena)

Jerry: Here comes the acrofat, Tommy T. Gass.
Rick: You know, Jerry, I am still puzzled how a person of Tommy's size can move very, very fast. It is mind-boggling.
Jerry: Shut up! Rick, the Bull is about to speak

Baller: Amigo, last week, we gave the fans a great match they deserve to see. And for that, congrulations.

*Baller extends offered a handshake that Gass accepts. The fans cheer louder than ever. Bull raises Tommy's hand and the noise in the arena disappeared after Baller gives Tommy a Big KO knocking him out cold. The crowd started booing at Baller*

Baller: Tommy! I thought we are supposed to be friends. But last week, I found out that we are not. You put a firecracker up my ass and it still hurts, you used your disgusting moves against me. And on top of that, you made me lose my only source of income.

*Baller then turns to the camera*

Baller: Oshida! If you are watching this, I have a counter offer to you. I don't care about my contract anymore. I like to team up with you against Tommy so I can exact my revenge on him.

*Baller turns to Tommy again.*

Baller: And Tommy, I hope you find a good partner soon. AND THAT! is Bullin' n Ballin'

*Baller drops the mic and leaves the ring as the fans are throwing trash at him*

Last edited by bullball on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited the text colors)

bullball

Back to top Go down

No Competition Empty Re: NO COMPETITION

Post  t-gass Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:22 am

*A fine mist surrounds the ring. The scent of grapes is in the air. The fans stop throwing trash into the ring in anticipation of hearing what one of their favorite heores has to say. The chants become a deafening roar as Tommy T. Gass begins to stand up.*

Tommy T. Gass regains consciousness. standing in the ring soaking up the cheers and chants of his admiring fans. He holds up one hand for silence and the fans fall silent, eager to hear what he has to say.

Tommy: I stand before you all today as a winner: the winner of a match, the winner of freedom for my friend, the winner of a battle of morals and oppression. However, I feel like I lost everything. My friend betrayed me, my enemy is now his partner, and I got humiliated and knocked out in the middle of this ring. Something's not right here...

*The fans chant WE WANT JUSTICE!!! WE WANT JUSTICE!!!*

Tommy: Oshida! It seems you have outsmarted and surprised me. I never expected the contract to have a fine print. That was bad business for me. I lost my partner, and he lost his job. The fans are turning against him now and so are the business partners and advertisers. So let me make things right by offering you a deal: No I will not give you just 20 million dollars. I feel generous today, so let me pay you back double. I will defeat you at your own game by taking up your match offer, and defeat that traitorous torero Bull Baller at the same time. I am a fair man, so let me say that since you surprised me at the last show, allow me to give you a surprise at the next one. I hope you enjoy it too!

*Tommy turns to the camera and gives an uncharacteristically icy glare*

Tommy: Bull Baller! I absolutely cannot forgive this betrayal. I fought hard for your freedom and this is how you repay me? You knock me out and join Oshida? When I lit that firecracker, it was for your own good. I wanted to light the fire of competition in you, to raise that killer instinct. It seemed you forgot what it's like to fight for freedom, but now it looks like you enjoy being in the service of Oshida. I am sorry that he made you lose your job, but I can always give you all the money you needed if you asked nicely. But the time for talk is now over. There is nothing left to be said. We will do our talking in the ring. I promise you this: everything will be made right! And you will be glad that I did. And that, is today's or-GASS-m!

*And in a puff of smoke, The Acrofat is gone from the ring*

t-gass

Back to top Go down

No Competition Empty Re: No Competition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum