Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martial Meditation Interrupted

Go down

Martial Meditation Interrupted Empty Martial Meditation Interrupted

Post  Vex Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:00 am

The screen fades into the gym, which appears to be empty. It pans around a bit before finding a wrinkled, bald old man with a long white beard and mustache. He is wearing a black and silver kung fu uniform, with a single black belt. He is sitting in a lotus position meditating. After a brief moment or two, he explodes with speed into a fast paced, almost blurred attack form. His fist stops just off screen, causing the camera to pan left and reveal it is barely an inch from Leo's nose.

Leo: Ah, eh.. Heh.... It's nice to meet you Master Vex.... I, I hope I'm not interrupting? You're a hard man to catch around here... Some would say it's because you're nervous that you're new to the federation....

Vex: Ahhh, Leo... As a matter of fact, young man, you interrupted my meditation... I hope my little demonstration was enough to satisfy your curiosity?... But nervous you say? Hmmm...

Vex, the four foot five force of martial fury stroked his beard contemplatively. He hmmed a few more times, become cracking a smile at Leo.

Vex: No, I wouldn't say that I am. A choujin such as myself should be excited at such an opportunity... Locking my power away to compete at the beginning levels, to start from nothing again... It's the perfect training to keep yourself on your toes... Now, if you'll excuse me... I do believe my Pizza's here.

With that Vex walks off camera. The camera turns, but no one is there.

Leo: What? Whered he go!? Mike you were supposed to follow him with that thing!

Mike: I have no idea man, as soon as I turned around he was gone!

Leo: Cut, let's forget this ever happened...

Vex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum