Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bullballer

3 posters

Go down

bullballer Empty bullballer

Post  Oshida Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

*Oshida is in the ring wearing a armani Suit*

Oshida: Bull Baller i know we had our problems last season but i have a good feeling we will work well this season. You see i was recently granted a huge contract extension and a bonus for resigning with the fed and i bought a contract for a wrestler in the fed. Namely yours if you are a good boy i might give you your contract back at the PPV. But remember if you attack me your fired. I Have a interesting opponent lined up for you tonight. I do hope you enjoy.

Oshida

Back to top Go down

bullballer Empty Re: bullballer

Post  bullball Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:13 pm

*backstage*

Baller is watching Oshida's promo and became furious when he found out what happened. Leo approaches him.

<continued Backstage>

bullball

Back to top Go down

Post  t-gass Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 am

*Smoke fills the arena as a hundred strobe lights flash furiously in the middle of the ring*

Tommy T. Gass picks up the microphone that Bull Baller dropped.

"Oshida! You have sunk to the lowest of the lows! Not only did you buy out Bull Baller's contract, you have also turned him against his friend. That is unbelievable cruel."

*The crowd repeatedly chants something obscene towards Oshida*

"Not only was that cowardly and underhanded, but it is also bad business! The fans would not pay to see two good friends fight. No, they want to pay to see a loudmouthed loser like yourself get his ass kicked!"

*The crowd shouts their agreement with an aggressive HELL YEAH!!!*

"Do you feel proud of yourself now? You managed to split up the extremely popular and marketable Pink Pineapple Tag Team! Are you happy now??? You may think you're a clever competitor, but you are not a savvy businessman. Good thing I am. So let me teach you a thing or two about making a good deal: If Bull Baller wins the match, then you also get my contract and I will do what you say. However, if I win Bull Baller goes free. How does that sound?"

*The crowd shouts their agreement again with an aggressive HELL YEAH!!!*

"It seems that the fans know a lot more about making deals than Oshida, eh? Pfft! That's no surprise, actually. Well, there's just one last thing that I have to get off my chest..."

*Tommy turns to the crowd, glaring angrily*

"BALLER!!! You are an ingrate! You dare to face me in the ring? You dare to fight me??? You could have said no to this match. You could have asked me for money, and I could have given you all that you want: I am THAT rich after all. But you just had to accept this match didn't you? I saved your career you hooligan! I rescued you from a life of crime and pain. And now, you allow yourself to become a mere pawn of your former enemy? This is unacceptable behavior. I will not allow this disgrace to go unpunished. After I beat you in the ring, you will learn the truth that NO ONE beats Tommy T. Gass: not in business, and not in the ring! And you will find out that the truth hurts! And the truth will set you free! I am doing this for your own good, so thank me twice: one for bringing the pain, and one for stopping the pain! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!"

*Tommy drops the mic and in a puff of smoke, the man they call The Acrofat is gone from the ring, leaving the fans stunned from that last statement*

t-gass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum