Wrestling International Industry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story plans

4 posters

Go down

Story plans Empty Story plans

Post  DaWolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:05 am

Everyone, I think we need to reserve a spot to discuss plans for upcoming seasons. Since our break will be a little longer, this gives us time to plan the shows and come up with even better storylines. Federations are more about active RPers than just booking matches and getting the pay at the end of the week.

So I suggest that each of us should post here what their plans for the next season(s) will be. Let's make it as detailed as possible so the other people involved can pitch in and modify as they see better. It should be in this format:

ECW 1:
WII 1:

ECW 2:
WII 2:

ECW 3:
WII 3:

ECW 4:
WII 4 (PPV):

Try not to involve too many other wrestlers besides your own and let them decide where they want to be included (unless it's a story you have already agreed on). And for the sake of stories, we can have pre-decided match reults (probably except for the PPV matches where champs are usually decided).
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Story plans Empty Re: Story plans

Post  DaWolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 am

As an example, I will post my plans (which I still have to work on with the other members involved):

ECW 1: The Stupifier and Ragnarok meet backstage. Stupifier mocks Ragnarok for the loss at the previous PPV (tag team with DaWolf and MOP) and the two fight backstage and get separated.
WII 1: The Stupifier vs. Ragnarok (first blood). Match ends in a no-contest after MOP and DaWolf interfere.

ECW 2: -
WII 2: DaWolf vs. MOP (LMS). Match ends in a no-contest after The Stupifier and Ragnarok interfere.

ECW 3: -
WII 3: DaWolf + The Stupifier vs. MOP + Ragnarok. Match ends in a disqualification after DaWolf (or The Stupifier) uses a weapon.

ECW 4: -
WII 4 (PPV): DaWolf vs. MOP (cage) and The Stupifier vs. Ragnarok (cage)
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Despite liking the idea of planning the season i don't agree with that method DaWolf, that way people will know how all of those 4 characters matches will end.

I like the way it starts. Stupifier mocking Ragnarok and both starting a fight backstage being separated, but then, we can book one match and see how that goes from there on.

You can plan a feud to end at the PPV, mock the opponent, ask vice-gms to get interfered in some matches, but posting the way the match will end for the whole season seems too much for me. But is just my opinion and i can be wrong about it.

Congratulations for that effort to start rivalrys so we can have stories to develop, i too agree the best in a fed is when everybody gets involved rping. I know we all have personall lifes and things to attend to but please guys, once or twice a week take 15 minutes to rp a bit...share ideas, trade opinions. We can take our shows to the next level and i know you guys like wii as much as i do. Let's make an effort people...
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Jiraiya is planning on participate on tag. As you know Titan of Terror and Mal Kav were tag champions, but since Mal Kav disappeared the tag division simply is dead. I plan to going for the tag gold, perhaps with Mad Clown but i can team with anybody else (face).

If someone wants to join it would be awesome. And remember, even if your wrestler is weak you can get involved, matches can allways be edited and i personally (and i think Sparkhawk too) prefer people who rp and are active then those guys with tons of fans that never post anything.

Of course we can't have a fed with anybody rping, that's just the game but those wiiling to make an effort will obviously be recognized!!
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStupifier Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 am

Jiraiya, with the tag team idea, why not get a bunch of guys who don't rp and put some of them in teams, and a few guys who do rp but don't have any real storylines and put them in teams?

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:59 pm

The ideal thing would be have someone who can rp teaming with someone who doesn't, that way it will have some kind of activity, as a team but it would be better than nothing.

Apart that i knew today that Ragnarok left the fed, so no more feud for you and i have to find someone to take his place on the stable. The frw rpers are going away...that's bad. But hey we can go with this.
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 am

i agree with joining an rp-er with a non-rper in tag teams.

regarding storylines, we can have a section visible only to vgms (i have that on my s3 fed) so we can do season planning (full with results and all). in that case, everyone can post their suggestions and the vgms will put it all together as they see fit for match booking.
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

that's not bad at all dawolf...anyway i was thinking and discussed that with th gm the other day, my stable as everyone must know has only 3 members, well i think that to try to have more activity we could have 3 or 4 stables with three people, instead of 2 with five. for example me, tot and mop are the ones left. i can have one stable with me, and let's say, telan and darkskull. that way our group will rp (through me, i can make some rps for those two too) and mop and tot can have another group to rp against mine and/or dawolf's one.

Atention that's not necessarily how is going to be, just an example, and i think it can benefit the fed. We are not many rping truth being said but if we split with non-rpers and make an effort to rp with them once or twice a week the fed can grow a lot in terms of activity and interest, what do you guys think?
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Sorry I have been missing so much lately. I was in Philly without internet for 6 weeks this summer, then was home for about a week. I then went back to school and didn't have internet until today.

That being said, I am definitely looking for something to do for the upcoming season. I feel like I might want to have some involvement in the tag titles again. Wether it be just messing with matches, competitors, or finding another partner to re-enter the hunt.

Either that or a decent feud with an active rp-er would be awesome.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 am

Jiraya yeah that would work well. I think our next step is to determine who is actually willing to RP throughout the season. I need anyone interested to post a reply to this message so I add your name to the list. Who goes where will be decided later I think. Here are the names I know so far and I will update the list as I get responses. I know there are more people who want to RP but I just need a formal response.

Current active RPers
--------------------
DaWolf
The Stupifier
Jiraya
Titan of Terror

(updated Sept 02)
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiraiya Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 pm

That just seems a great ieda,please people,whoever is willing to rp post here...just once or twice a week...even if it's a daily rp that means 10, 15 minutes, i know we all have nusy lifes but i think is not asking much...

P.S. I think we should add the gm there...after all he is gm, he has to rule by example Very Happy
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 am

hehe yeah there are a lot of names we should add there but i'm just waiting for them to answer in person Smile
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 pm

soooo I thought about if after seeing the end of the show. Brotherhood vs Wolfpack.

Brotherhood has broken down to basically nothing. (This is partially my fault because I only ever really rpd with my former partner).

SO what are we going to do about all of this?

I', feeling the need for some direction right now since I'm kinda lost in the middle of nowhere.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  TheStupifier Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:40 pm

For the brotherhood vs. wolf pack, why not have the wolf pack members jump someone before/after/during a match if it's a non brotherhood member, then the brotherhood comes out to save him and he joins up with them. If it's a brotherhood member, have the brotherhood come save him and then they start getting beat up too but someone comes to save them.

TheStupifier

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:20 pm

I was kinda wondering if the storyline had run its course(at least on the Brotherhood side)

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  DaWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 am

i agree i think we need to start something new with this. the Brotherhood is not the same anymore and some key members have dropped out so it doesn't make that much sense to continue with that story.

regarding the Wolf Pack, some of us are still RPing, some are not, eventhough we're still all official members. I think this should go one of the following ways, considering that we don't really want to dismantle the Pack (unless any of the members wants out):

The Wolf Pack announces victory and starts sort of a show-off series saying how The Brotherhood couldn't outlast them, bla bla.. maybe we could introduce a new gimmick into the intro of all the Pack members about how they "rule" WII. maybe we need to do this at the PPV of this season (i think we're entitled to bask in some of the glory Very Happy).

Then:

option 1: some new active people can step up and try to "dethrone" The Pack

option 2: Pack members hit singles action, each with his own story, but keeping in mind that they are part of the Pack (in the background, maybe some interferences here and there)

option 3: some "surprise" comes up, which is typically a Pack member ditching, or an opposing Brotherhood member joining. I don't like the idea of a member ditching simply because it wouldn't really make much sense unless someone is willing to do it (not me :p)

option 4: (your suggestions)

I need all Pack members to voice their opinions about this if possible, as well as all active Brotherhood members.
DaWolf
DaWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Titan of Terror Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 am

I was thinking since I still have some enmity with all of you(and there aren't too many active rpers outside of the few of us) that I might go more of an individual vigilante route striking against Wolf Pack members.

Titan of Terror

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down